Professional Ski & Snowboard Tuning
Why Should I Tune My Skis/Board?
A freshly tuned ski or snowboard feels like a new piece of gear!
A proper base wax will allow you to glide easier and freshly sharpened edges will allow you to bite into the snow with less effort.
This translates to more confidence and more fun on the hill!
When Should I Tune My Skis/Board?
Your ski/board should be waxed every 5-6 days of riding to maintain the base. This works out to about once or twice a month.
- If you have hit a rock or otherwise damaged the base or edge of your ski/board
- If your ski/board doesn't feel like it is holding an edge as well as it has in the past
- At the beginning of each ski season
- If you notice that the base of your skis are starting to look white or chalky the need to be waxed ASAP!
- It is recommended to put a coat of storage wax on your ski/board at the end of each ski season. The wax will seal your base and protect it over the summer months.
Ski and Board tunes:
Junior Basic Tune $24.99
Base grind, Edge and Wax
Basic Tune $34.99
Base Grind, Edge and wax
Performance Tune $59.99
Base repair, stone grind, edges and wax
High performance tune $74.99
base repair, stone grind, disc edge finish and hot box wax
At Fresh Air, we GUARANTEE your skis will be serviced and ready to go 24 hours after you drop them off.
We do offer an express tune that can be done sooner at your request for a $10 surcharge.
$19.99 ski prep with hot wax (with a ski purchase)
$39.99 binding installation (free with purchase)
$29.99 Hot box wax